Signing up to Dropshyp is very easy, it takes less than a minute. You have two ways of creating an account on Dropshyp either with a valid e-mail address or through a social media network such as Facebook, Twitter or Google.
Registration via E-Mail Address
- Go to https://dropshyp.com or access the mobile app via iPhone or Android respectively. Look for a 'Registration' button at the top, this can be found next to 'Login'. If you cannot find it, simply click here.
- Enter your full valid name, for example if your name is Jonathan Doe, enter it as Jonathan Doe - ensure you use a space. This is not a username - so remember to enter your full legal name as it appears on a valid government ID.
- Enter a valid e-mail address where you can receive a confirmation e-mail. We use this e-mail to prevent identity fraud and to also send you news, updates and also transactional e-mails such as order updates, confirmations and use it to update your personal information such as password. Make sure it is a valid e-mail. If you have trouble getting e-mails from us please whitelist "@dropshyp.com" as a valid sender, or look in your spam folder as some services sometimes falsely flag our e-mails as spam.
- Enter a memorable password, make sure you do not use the same password as you do on other platforms and do not use passwords such as "Password123" or "Test123" as these can be easily cracked by hackers or scammers.
- You will now receive a confirmation e-mail. Click the link or copy and paste the link found in the footer of the e-mail (bottom) into your browser's URL bar and click enter. Your account will now be confirmed and you are ready to use Dropshyp!
Registration via Social Media
- Go to https://dropshyp.com or access the mobile app via iPhone or Android respectively. Look for a 'Registration' button at the top, this can be found next to 'Login'. If you cannot find it, simply click here. You can also register with a social media account via the 'Login' button.
- Select the social media account you'd like to register with, we currently support only Twitter, Facebook and Google.
- Once you select your social media network, click on the button and you will be brought to a confirmation screen from the applicable provider, click accept and your account will be created.
NOTE: We only get basic details from your social media account such as your full name and e-mail address. We do not collect any other information or have access to your account. Make sure the e-mail address you are using for your social media account is valid, as we will use this e-mail address to deliver you information, such as helping you reset your password.